Tartan Picnic Blanket with Leather Handle
These gorgeous tartan picnic blankets are an autumn/winter must have - perfect for camping, picnics or just stting round the fire. Scottish Tartan Blankets are traditionally made of wool and which means they are all natural and fully sustainable - an incredibly important feature, especially in today's world of fast fashion and disposable products.
The stylish picnic strap features brass buckles and comes in brown
leather. Our recycled wool blankets roll nicely to fit neatly within the straps. Warm, generous in size and durable these blankets are just perfect to head outside and enjoy the outdoors, a true spring/summer essential!
Available in four gorgeous Scottish tartans:
- Buchananan Antique Tartan (Image 1)
- Jacob Tartan (Image 2)
- Lindsay Tartan (Image 3)
- Stewart Muted Blue Tartan (Image 4)
• 70% recycled wool, 30% mixed fibres from material that would otherwise end up in landfills
• Blanket measures approx. 150cm x 175cm, fringing approx. 8cm at each end
• 100% Leather picnic strap
• Can be carefully machine washed*